Friday, July 24, 2009

a week........

.........has gone by already since my little Tig left this earthly world....and yes, i still cry alot...and yes i am still staying awake til i can't stay awake anymore...its 552am here and i have yet to go to bed....but i'm headed that way soon....must get up in a few hours and do some grocery shopping and then come home to my comfy jammies once again, and kritter kreate with my crochet hook til whenever....trying to think of something different for dinner though...probably meatloaf muffins....sounds gross, huh?....actually its just like making meatloaf, except instead of cooking it in a loaf pan you spray muffin pans and make individual meatloaves! my head is throbbing... i know its from lack of sleep........
in the past week i've passed on two jobs because i have been waiting to find out if i got the job at the hospital gift shop! they said they would decide by midweek this week, which has passed....the first job i passed up was working for some manufacturing place in Canton that makes car parts.....the thing i would have liked about that was the hours (3p-1a)overtime alot i guess.........and the pay........not the car part stuff! the other job, was at a sewing factory sewing things for the military...again, the hours were up my alley(3-12) and the pay was ok....and it wasn't very far from here....but when i took Josh in to the employment place this morning for his appointment, i talked to the lady who told me to call her this morning about that sewing job, and she said she called someone else and if they didn't get hired she would call me:( so hopefully, maybe i'll be lucky and get a call today from the hospital gift shop telling me i got the job and because of my previous cashier experience i'll get more than the $8.50 they start at(they said it depends on experience...i was a cashier for over 7 years!!)....
well, off to bed for now...will probably post again tonight....must keep myself busy...tonight and today will be rougher beings its been a week....and i sooo miss little Tigg.......much love my little boy....i miss you......

No comments:

Post a Comment